I was searching on “Way Back Machine” (archive.org) about Club Penguin. I found out that Penguin Chat 3 was located at Rocket Snail.com , about 4 years ago. I already know that. But I didn’t know, and you didn’t know that:
- Penguin Chat was the Rocket Snail’s first start.
- Rocket Snail did
notmake Penguin Chat! It was made by a small number of people.To enter Penguin chat enter: http://www.penguinchat.com
- The Hydro-Hopper (one of Club Penguin’s oldest game) game was from Rocket Snail.com. It was called: “Balactic Biscuit” as it was named for along time in Club Penguin and it was changed since last September 2007 (I know that some of you know that the name was changed in Club Penguin).
- The Manacala game was in Rocket Snail, too!
- New Horizon Interactive bought some stuff from Rocket Snail. Example; When you enter into a room in Club Penguin, the loading arrow turns clockwise against the other arrow.
- Rocket Snail gave Penguin Chat 3 the same motto that Club Penguin now has. That is: Waddle around and meet new friends!
- The game: ‘Letter Lasso’ which is in Miniclip.com, was first made on Rocket Snail.com! Its name was: “Word Crunch”. If you’d like to see why does ‘Letter Lasso’ is similar to Club Penguin, click on “New Game” when you start the game: ‘Letter Lasso”, and you’ll see the word: “new!”. If you enter Club Penguin and see the word near the newspaper: “new!” is just like “Letter Lasso”‘s!
- Rocket Snail made lots of chatting games like Penguin Chat 3 like:
8. The very very first start of Club Penguin was: Experimental Penguins. This chat was released in July 2000, and created with Macromedia Flash 4.0 and recieved many awards. Two years later we decided to create a new chat based on all the experience gathered from the first chat.